DNS is in the news, following a warning from the NSA and new malware. We discuss how common it is for law enforcement to crack smartphones, and how this should prompt you to choose a more secure passcode for your device. We look another bitcoin owner who’s lost millions. And we discuss the new Control Center in macOS Big Sur.
- Brave becomes first browser to add native support for the IPFS protocol
- InterPlanetary File System
- The NSA warns enterprises to beware of third-party DNS resolver
- DNSpooq lets attackers poison DNS cache records
- Private Internet Access
- How law enforcement gets around your smartphone’s encryption
- If Hackers Crack a Six-Digit iPhone Passcode, They Can Get All Your Passwords
- Android One
- Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill
- How to Configure and Use Control Center in macOS Big Sur
- Control Strip
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.