Apple updated most of its operating systems, and these updates are important because they patch vulnerabilities that are exploited in the wild. We talk about some web browsers and Flash, and we discuss ergonomics and how you can make your workstation healthier.
- iOS 14.4 Patches Vulnerabilities That May Have Been Actively Exploited
- Race Condition
- Apple Seeds Second Release Candidate Version of macOS Big Sur 11.2 to Developers
- The blink tag
- Firefox 85 removes Flash and adds protection against supercookies
- South African government releases its own browser just to re-enable Flash support
- Chrome is Bad
- Google Chrome might be bad, but it’s not slowing down your Mac
- 10 Steps to Improve Your Computer Ergonomics
- Erg (Wikipedia)
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.