Scammers have a new technique for delivering malware: using online contact forms. A couple of browsers are nixing Google’s FLoC ad tracking technology. The FBI has been playing white hat hacker. And e talk about Facebook, and especially the “off-Facebook activity” that tracks you across the internet.
- Criminals spread malware using website contact forms with Google URLs
- Brave browser disables Google’s FLoC tracking system
- ‘FLoC off!’ Vivaldi declares as it says no to Google’s tracking system
- FBI operation removed web shells from hacked Exchange servers across the US
- There’s Another Facebook Phone Number Database Online
- Ireland opens GDPR investigation into Facebook leak
- How to view and edit your Off-Facebook Activity
- A helpful reminder about just how much Facebook stalks you on the internet
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.